Got there at 8am. It was a pretty good venue. Red carpet and everything.
And then at 6pm (that’s 10 hours of waiting) it finally started.
Yay, Thor has arrived!
Wait… oh God, he’s coming this way…
OH GOD HE’S RIGHT HERE.
OH GOD I COULD JUST REACH OUT AND TOUCH HIM.
And then they just…
Stop. No more.
I can’t take it.
Eventually they did have to leave me in order to do other difficult showbiz stuff like stand in a row on stage.
But all in all, a succesfull day.
- kurocodile reblogged this from britishvoodoo and added:
- rubymight likes this
- auriceli likes this
- kurocodile likes this
- ncd91 said: I am so insanely jealous.
- dcmarvelgirl likes this
- uniquepersonality said: BEST. DAY. EVER. Also, the looks I got on the tube were epic. Just saying
- uniquepersonality reblogged this from britishvoodoo
- uniquepersonality likes this
- forsciencejohn likes this
- irish-hugz likes this
- britishvoodoo posted this